The United Kingdom (UK) is a sovereign country in western Europe. In addition to being the country where the majority of Casualty takes place, it also contains the fictional country of Wyveryn, in which Holby is located. Since the show's conception, various real-world locations have been referenced or seen in addition to the fictional city of Holby.
This is a record of all links between Casualty events and real locations.
- Jez Andrews recalls waking up in a field near Cardiff Airport on the morning after his 18th birthday, which would have been in 2011. (CAS: "Not in Holby Anymore")
- Kathleen "Dixie" Dixon moved to Cornwall with Jess and Olivia Cranham in January 2016. (CAS: "The Good Life")
- Ethan Hardy completed work experience in London prior to joining Holby ED. (CAS: "Bad Timing")
- Caleb Knight attended University College London (UCL) for his medical training. (CAS: "Valves to Vagrants")
- One of the few named fictional locations outside of Holby. A seaside town where Emilie Groome took Cal and Ethan as children prior to their adoption. (CAS: "Fatal Error - Part Two") (CAS: "High Tide")
- See also: Holby
- This is where Holby City Hospital and its emergency department are located and where a huge majority of the show takes place.