This page is for requests and nominations for adminship.
Who not to nominate
- Anonymous IP users may not be nominated for adminship.
- Users who have been blocked. (Note: This can be up for discussion, depending on the reason and nature of the block)
- Someone who is currently nominated.
- Someone who was nominated and not promoted within the past month.
How to nominate
All nominations must follow a certain style:
=="Nominee's Username"== I, "Nominator's Username", would like to nominate "Nominee's Username" for adminiship. Reason: "Reason for nomination goes here." ===Questions=== "Other users may ask question here, both to the nominator and nominee." ===Votes=== ====Support==== ====Oppose==== ====Neutral==== "Other users vote here."
- The nominator must sign after "I, would like...".
- The nominee's username name in the title must be linked to their userpage.
How is someone one promoted?
Nominees are promoted through a tally of votes as well as bureaucrat discretion. A typical nomination period is 2 weeks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.