This page is a guide on how to present main character pages.
- An infobox should be present to indicate when they first appeared/became a show regular, an image of them and various other information.
- An opening section should introduce the character briefly and give and overview of significant information. This can be anywhere from a sentence to three short paragraphs. Any more than that and the information may need to be refined, as details can go in the main text.
- The main text can consist of the following subheadings with the appropriate information underneath. Essential subheadings are listed in bold.
- Early life
- Time in the emergency department (year-year)
- Later life
- Personal life
- Behind the scenes
- The main character navigation must be at the bottom of all current main character articles. This displays all of the main characters of the show.
- A character navbox must be added to the bottom of each main characters' page.
Note: For information on the character infoboxes, see Template:CharacterBoxNew
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.